-Building a culture of digital innovation: How can you deliver an agile technology platform that empowers your workforce and exceeds the expectations of your customer base?
-How can you overcome legacy IT infrastructures to succeed in digital business transformation?
- How can you implement new technologies to increase agility in a legacy business to tackle business challenges at speed and scale?
- What is the best way to identify which new innovations are best suited to transform your store operations model rather than just innovating for the sake of innovating?
- Serving increasing consumer appetites: What tools are now essential to make your retail business smarter and faster to keep up with changing consumer shopping trends?
- How can technology better support in-store logistics to link online and offline customer interactions with greater transparency?
-How can you launch a customer-centric strategy for the business that delivers on all of your shopper’s top priorities?
- How can you best understand your customer’s preferences and shopping styles to provide in-store offerings that meet and exceed their needs
- Building loyalty with localised retail: How can you create store concepts that engage with the local community and become the ultimate destination store of choice?
- Ticking the to-do list: How to implement convenient customer services and in-store concepts to become a life style brand for your shoppers
- How to deliver ‘best in class’ shopping experiences that provide more reasons for customers to shop with you and keeps your brand front of mind
Assess the latest in-store innovations from start-up companies pitching their tech in a bid to win first place. Review the start-up’s technology’s benefits to your business, predict their future success and deliver their verdicts. The ultimate decision for the Dragon’s Den 2019 winner is in your hands as the audience get to vote for their favourite.
Will you find the next big thing?