Main Day One: Thriving In The Era Of Connected Retail
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019
- Unifying business skillsets: How can you best restructure internal processes to align business functions and create seamless connections across customer channels?
- Inspiring mind-sets for increased innovation: How can you create a culture of collaboration across the organisation to cooperate on new brand experiences and deliver on customer goals?
- Implementing a start-up mentality: How can you best disrupt your business with a ‘fail fast’ digital culture to keep up with changing consumer trends?
- Understanding customer intent: How can you get closer to your consumers to understand their goals at every stage of the shopping journey to improve the CX across all touch points?
- Removing channel competition: How can you best reduce internal silos to create blended teams that solve cross-channel customer pain points and craft connected commerce?