16 - 17 May, 2018
Hilton London Tower Bridge
Contact Us: 44 0 (20) 7368 9894
Simon LissManaging Partner - Strategy and Innovation
Simon is a forward thinking digital innovator. He started a mobile agency in 2006 before the iPhone was launched and in 2014 co-founded connected retail agency Omnifi. The company operates exclusively within physical retail and leisure environments - working with forward thinking clients and clever technology to bring digital and real worlds closer together.
Over the past three years the agency has won multiple awards as they continue to successfully deliver connected space innovations for major retail and leisure brands. Simon is a regular speaker and writer on the future of integrated bricks-and-mortar commerce as well as leading the Tech London Advocates Retail Tech group.
2:00 PM Panel Discussion: Making digital friend not foe: How to select digital features that serve as an enabler to the customer conversation and not a replacement of the wanted human interactions
- How can you determine which digital tools offer real value-add to the in-store experience?
- How to leverage technology as a solution for customer pain points around the store to solve common problems and unlock new results for your customers
- Boosting sales in limited spaces: How can you leverage digital to sell your entire product range in small store formats?
- How can you identify and invest in digital tools with long life spans to easily adapt to the future needs of your customers?
- Increasing digitally influenced physical store sales: How can you empower your store associates with endless aisle solutions to aid customer conversion and increase up and cross selling opportunities?